Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hot Chocolate with Hershey Kisses

Hot Chocolate with Kisses...Thank you for stopping by! Warms the tummy and the soul~ 


Hot Chocolate with Kisses...Yummy
A day after I relocated my sweaters to the back of the closet the temperatures in my part of the Carolina’s dropped to 46 decrees.


I know some of you who have not seen any signs of spring yet in your part of the world probably don’t feel sorry for us down in the South.

Original Hot Chocolate with Kisses
With a chill back in the air and no sign of the sun today, I was craving a cup of hot chocolate. When I pulled out the chocolate syrup from the refrigerator the bottle felt empty, just a few drops left and no back-up in the pantry.

I remembered that I had a bag of Hershey Kisses in the pantry and thought I would melt a couple in a cup of milk, let me tell you it worked!
Instructions: In the microwave I heated up a cup of low fat milk for about 30 seconds, dropped two Hershey Kisses in the milk and warmed on high for another 30 seconds, stirred then enjoyed. Or you can heat the milk on the stove top, careful not to burn
your mouth when you take your first sip...

Yes it is Yummy!

Just cook something… Cheers! Kary~


1 comment: