Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome to Spring!

Tuesday March 22, 2011


Welcome to my little sanctuary!



It may be snowing in some parts of the US; however spring is in full bloom in the Carolina’s.

Sunshine, warm weather and a little rain is what it takes to wake up the plants and to coax the blue tail lizards, chameleons and frogs out of their winter abodes. This morning I caught site of a little frog in my back yard waterfall, a wonderful sign of spring. I just planted Grace Ward Lithodora ground cover around the waterfall; this plant has tiny blue flowers that bring a smile to my face and the Lithodora is already blending with the Ajuga and coral reef sedum. It has been a long cold winter in most regions of the US and I am can’t wait for the spring vegetables and fresh herbs!
Oh the joys of spring; new plants, fresh vegetable and more recipes to blog about!
It’s all about new beginnings, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment