• ½ lb of soy or pork chorizo sausage, remove the casing
• 8 fresh eggs
• 8 Wheat or Flour tortillas
– Wheat is the healthy choice!
• Brown chorizo in a large skillet on medium heat, using a spoon or spatula to break up the chorizo. About 3 to 5 minutes.
– If you are cooking the pork sausage you might have some grease in the skillet, if so place a paper towel on a plate, spoon the cooked chorizo on a paper towel to soak up grease
• Crack the eggs in a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a fork or whisk until blended
• Add the cooked chorizo to the skillet and pour in the egg mixture
• Cook on medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, using a spatula to stir the egg mixture, continually scrap the sides and bottom of the skillet. You do not want the egg mixture to stick to the pan or it will burn. Cook until the eggs are firm and remove from the heat.
• Once the mixture is cooked heat the flour tortillas in a large skillet flipping the tortilla to heat both sides
• Fill each Flour tortilla with the cooked chorizo and egg, fold the tortilla into a burrito