Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On Vacation and Off the Grid!

Our bags are packed, well almost, and we will be heading out today on vacation, or as they say in Europe “We are going on a Holiday”, I just love the sound of that!
Scotland 2010

My hubby Doug and I will be off the grid, I know you are probably thinking “how we can we leave our blackberry’s at home, well it is really very easy, you should try it.

Thanks to everyone for supporting this blog and stay tuned, hopefully I will return with new and exciting recipes to share!

May you always have work for your hands to do
May your pockets hold always a coin or two
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain
May the hand of a friend always be near you
And may it all fill your heart with gladness to cheer you

- Irish Blessing
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment