Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lizard Update New Baby

For those of you that have been following my blog, you are already aware that Doug’s and my garden is a haven for many creatures.
Last week this little baby lizard (anoles) peeked out of a planter that is overflowing with Gerber flowers. This baby lizard is barely an inch long with a curious nature, peeking out from under a leaf, jumping onto a flower; she appears to respond to Doug’s and my voice.

We think this little lizard is a female, just something about her. She is delicate and very graceful as she navigates her habitat.

We were at the Beach for a couple of days and when we returned last night we headed out to water the plants on the patio and check to see if our newest addition to the “Squires” wildlife sanctuary would pay us a visit.

Baby L did not disappoint, I think she loves the camera.


I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoy taking them.
Take time to enjoy nature. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment