Thursday, September 29, 2011

BlogHer Featured Post in the Food Topic BlogHer

Today when I opened my email I had a fantastic surprise, there was an email in my in-box from Genie Gratto, and I thought could that really be from Genie at BlogHer? 
I quickly opened the email and to my surprise Genie’s email informed me that my post from yesterday “ Mustard Greens, Roasted Red Potatoes, Carrots and Roast Beef, was selected as a feature member post in the Food topic section for tomorrow, Friday September 30, 2011 on BlogHer.com.
Such a thrill!  I love what BlogHer is doing for our community and am honored to be part of this network of women who are dedicated to improving our quality of life. 
For those who follow my blog you are already aware that I am very passionate about encouraging people to start preparing home cooked meals and to make healthy choices for themselves, their families and friends.
Some people think they have to make major changes to their life style and eating habits. I like to suggest starting with one meal, one day a week and then next week two home cooked meals.
Please join in on the conversation and follow @BlogHerFood and @blogHer.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment