The secret ingredient is green Tabasco; if you have never tried the green variety now is the time. This is a great side dish and always a good paring with fish, chicken, pork or beef.
Enjoy your weekend and add a little spice to your meal.
Thanks Laurie, we definitely need to get together soon! Cheers!
• 2 Green zucchini’s cut into bite size pieces
• 2 yellow zucchini’s cut into bite size pieces
• 2 garlic gloves diced
• 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
• 1 Tablespoon Green Tabasco Sauce• ½ cup feta, Gorgonzola, goat or shredded Parmesan cheese
• Heat oven to 350 decrees
• In a large baking dish toss together zucchini,, garlic, olive oil and Tabasco sauce
• If you like more flavor add more Tabasco, your call
• Sprinkle the cheese over the top
• Bake for 20 minutes, until the zucchini soft
• I like a little crunch to my zucchini
• Turn on broiler and cook 4 to 6 minutes
• I always set the timer to avoid burning up the zucchini
• Cook until the cheese is browning