Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks to all of our Veterans and those who Serve our Country


Yesterday I discovered Nikki McArthur’s blog amotherinfrance.blogspot and I loved it.

Since I usually publish a post 2 to 3 times a week on my blog I was challenged with posting daily, not getting distracted and staying on topic. I was struggling with trying to stay focused on my cooking blog and Nikki’s theme for November, which is great, gave me an idea on how I can participate in NoBloPoMo and still stay focused on my blog and writing a cookbook.

For the remainder of November I am going to write about what I am thankful for in addition to my usual topics.

Thanks Nikki  @http://amotherinfrance.blogspot.com 

Day 11- What I am Thankful for: I don’t think we can ever thank our Veterans or Armed Forces enough for serving our country. Special thought’s today for all of you who have served and still serve, my son Brad, my father Doug, brother-in law Mike, Uncle Jimmy and all of you that “stand on the wall” to keep us safe and free to live our lives the American way.

I am Proud to be an American. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment