Monday, November 28, 2011

Tis always the season to help the Hungry

I have been participating in the November blogging event at Blog Her.com where I have been attempting to post every day this month. My theme has been “what I am thankful for.”

Yesterday I was so busy finding the perfect Christmas tree, decorating the house and meeting friends to catch up on the Thanksgiving holiday I simply forgot to post!

So here I am a day behind, again. Oh well this has been a great experience writing every day on BlogHer, or at least attempting to post every day this month. I did fall behind a few times but jumped back in and started pecking away at the keyboard.  

Keeping with my theme for November “What I am thankful for”, every day I am thankful for the food on my table and being able to join the fight to end hunger.  

Many of us our writing about our favorite foods that we enjoy during the holiday and it is easy to get caught up in the holiday season, but let’s not forget those in need that we can help. There are so many organizations that we can support:

Share Our Strength No Kid Hungry www.strength.org to fight childhood hunger




Donate your time, money or food to your local food bank during the holidays and every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment