Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blogging, ipod, Nook & Playlist


As many of you know a new job can be all consuming; learning about the new company, researching, scheduling meetings and showing up every day with a big smile and a positive attitude. 

Last May I embarked on a new job and although I may have neglected posting on my blog over the last several months, one thing I continue to do is workout 4 to 5 times a week.   

Accompanied by my iPod & Nook I usually log several miles on the treadmill four to five times a week, practice Yoga and dance whenever the mood strikes. And since I have been back to working full time traveling the highways and back roads of the Carolina’s, working out is essential to my health and my peace of mind.  

And although I have not been posting I do drop in and read your posts on my Droid whenever I get a minute. I am still trying new recipes, taking pics and making notes, I just never manage to post them. During my travels I have been snapping pictures of my meals on the road and writing about them, again not posting, at least I have a notebook worth of great meals to share with all of you over the next several months.  

I was trying to think of a good post to start the New Year with and during the holidays my BFF Karin asked me what music got me moving and what was on my workout playlist? I am always looking for new music to inspire and get my tush moving so I got to thinking, what are your favorite “get moving & feel good songs?”  

What inspires you to get up and dance, workout or just tap your foot? We always need some new songs, what are you listening to?  

Here is my current workout playlist:  

“When we stand together” Nickleback

“We Weren’t Born to Follow’’ Bon Jovi

“One Wild Night” Bon Jovi

“Viva la Vida” Coldplay

“Lonely Boy” Black Keys

“50 Ways to Say Good” Train

“Uprising” Muse

“Into the Night” Santana Featuring Chad Kroeger from Nickleback

“Mixture” Muse

“Hawaii Five-O “Gary Huey”

“Gonna Get Over You” Sara Barellies

“Fireflies” Owl City

“Arms” Christine Perri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment