Saturday, May 11, 2013

Flowers, Chocolates & Family, Happy Mothers Day!

The door bell rings and I can hear what sounds like a delivery truck pulling away to the next stop.

I open the front door and there sits a large box, which I pick up with a smile on my face and a wonderful feeling of anticipation.

As I open the box the smell of fresh cut flowers feels my senses and there is also a brown box filled with chocolates!

The flowers and chocolates have been sent to me from the best kids in the world for Mothers Day. The only thing that would be better would be to spend the day with them.

We will all get together soon and every day our family spends together is a celebration and this year my hubby Doug and I will be spending the day with his Mom, which is always filled with laughs, love and fun.

Happy Mothers Day to all! Make every day Mothers Day!

One of the great pleasures in life is to open the front door and find
that your children have sent you flowers.

Thank you Bren, Brad, Jake, Nate & Tinks!
Bren- you are the best mom ever!

Cheers! Hugs, Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment