Sunday, October 6, 2013

Avon Breast Cancer Walk- FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!


Please join me in our battle against Breast Cancer, FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!
I am walking for my Mom, Mother-in-law, All who have won the battle, for those still fighting and all of our loved ones that we have lost. I will be walking in the two day (24/14 miles) Avon Breast Cancer walk in Oct. Charlotte, NC. I am still working to reach my fund raising goal and every dollar counts! I Would love your support, please click on my link to donate today!
Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Donate Today

Every dollar counts in the fight against Breast Cancer and your donation will make a difference. Please click on the link to donate. Thanks for your support! Hugs, Kar

$5, 10, 15, 20..... Whatever you can afford!

No comments:

Post a Comment