Monday, November 17, 2014

The Grain-Free Family Table, Carrie Vitts, Deliciously Organic New Book


In 2011 I discovered Carrie Vitt’s website “Deliciously Organic ” and her first book  Deliciously Organic.  I admired her determination to improve her then current state of health by researching what she was eating and how she might be able to become healthier.  I have been a fan ever since.  
Tomorrow is a big day for Carrie, her new cookbook, “TheGrain-Free Family Table, Carrie Vitt of Deliciously Organicwill be released and today is the last day to take advantage of the cookbook bonus offer! Click now to purchase! TheGrain-Free Family Table, Carrie Vitt of Deliciously Organic

 I received my copy last week and what I really like is that the recipes are clearly written, the photo’s are a beautiful blend of family, friends and need I mention the food…looks delicious!  

I felt like I was invited to join Carrie in the kitchen to chop veggies, prepare one of her recipes, then pull up a chair at her table and share a great meal. Warmth radiates from the pages and her journey to improve her health is encouraging and heartfelt. 

When I first started blogging my focus was on encouraging my family, friends and anyone who would listen to “just cook something” and avoid pre-packaged frozen meals and drive-thru. My focus is still about teaching children and parents to prepare home cooked meals, however I am also working on converting my recipes to real food and organic products.

After reading Carries story and TheGrain-Free Family Table, Carrie Vitt of Deliciously Organic I can think of a number of friends and family who have health issues and could benefit from Carrie’s experience and her book.   

I recently purchased eggplant and zucchini from the local farmers market, as a result the first recipe that I selected to cook was Eggplant and Zucchini Lasagna, my husband loved this meal! I had enough for two dinners and one lunch, and as most of us know anything with red sauce is usually even better the next day!  This is a very kid’s friendly recipe; I might add sautéed onion next time since it is just Doug and I. 

As I always say “make it your own” and just cook something!

Currently Pork Carnitas are in my crock pot, from The Grain-Free Family Table, Carrie Vitt of Deliciously Organic, of course.

For the all the recipe’s click on the link and purchase your copy The Grain-Free Family Table, Carrie Vitt of Deliciously Organic, the perfect gift for yourself or someone you care about!

Thank you Carrie for sharing your experience, knowledge and passion for cooking healthy meals.

 Cheers! Kary



 

No comments:

Post a Comment