Friday, November 7, 2014

Hot Chocolate~ Warms the body and the soul...




Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate? Whatever your fav it warms the body and the soul...

When the weather begins to cool there is nothing I love more than a cup of hot chocolate, nothing fancy no marshmallows or whip cream just a good cup of cocoa.  Hot cocoa is made with cocoa powder and hot chocolate with well chocolate. 

My post for Hot Chocolate with Hershey Kisses is one of my most viewed posts and a cold weather favorite which I originally posted on March 2011 when we were looking towards spring.

However, organic it isn’t, so I started searching for a healthier alternative which lead me to one of my favorite websites Deliciously Organic. 
Give it a try, I am sure you will love this simple and organic recipe for Hot Cocoa Deliciously Organic. Let me know if you try it. Yummy...
Oh and go ahead and add the marshmallows. 

Just cook something! Cheers! Kary


No comments:

Post a Comment