Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Pasta Recipes, quick and easy


As we all hunker down, practice physical distancing and try to stay calm, many of you have
Andouille Sausage Spaghetti
stocked up your pantry with pasta. I always keep a variety of dried goods in my pantry, including pasta, because who doesn’t need comfort food, especially now. And pasta makes a quick and easy meals. My parents always keep a stocked pantry, so that habit was passed on to me. Also, I use to travel weekly for my job and when I arrived home I just wanted a simple home cooked meal.

Here are a few of our favorite pasta recipes. Please share yours as well, always room for another pasta recipe!


Rigatoni with Sausage, Spinach and Sun-dried tomatoes This one is really simple. I boil the Rigatoni per the instructions on the package. While the pasta boils, I cook the ground sausage then add to the drained Rigatoni (any pasta will do) next add a jar of sundried tomatoes along with the oil they are packed in and I toss in uncooked spinach, this is a perfect pasta dish any time of the year. Simple and yummy! You can make this with ground beef, turkey, sausage, chicken or salmon. Or for a vegi version omit the protein. You can toss in broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus or any vegi’ s you like. Use your imagination!


Let me know what you are cooking up. Just cook something and stay safe. Cheers!




1 comment: